Puerto Plata 3 in 1
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Select Date and Travelers
Damajagua Waterfalls, Buggies, and Horseback Riding come with us to the most complete and fun adventure of the north coast. We start the day heading to the world-famous ” Damajagua waterfalls”, where we will take a walk of approximately 35 minutes in the Dominican forest, crossing the river that will take us to the first waterfall of the 12 we will do.
Each waterfall is different from the other, which makes this adventure a unique experience. When we reach the last waterfall, at the foot of the mountain, we will enjoy a paradisiacal natural pool.
From there we head to enjoy a delicious typical Dominican lunch and then head to a craft cigar factory and souvenir shop. From there, we go to MUNOZ. Once there, we start an extreme ADVENTURE OF BUGGIES of 600 cc, driving about an hour and 15 minutes, by dirty roads, up and down hills, enjoying the environment, passing by a cattle stable, watching domestic birds, and much more.
Upon returning to the ranch, we prepare for the third adventure: A HORSEBACK RIDING of approximately 35 minutes in a wild environment where the natural landscapes are the protagonists.
- Buffet lunch
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Round Trip Transportation
- For the excursion to the Cascades, children are accepted from 8 years old.
- Children under 8 years can only go to the first waterfall accompanied by an adult
- Entry/Admission - Damajagua Waterfalls
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.